Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found this forum, and registered myself.

I am Nico aka Lampie , Lampie means lightbulb , you guys have a different nickname for us : sparky .
Yes I understand electricity. ;-)
I'm 56 years young, drive cars since my 14th , have 3 motorbikes in my name, one is for my wife one for me and one for.... my sons.
I have 2 sons, one is living in Horseham / Crawley and is a pilot, based on Gatwick. the youngest is stealing my car 4 days a week... :eek:

Enough about me... I'm here because I bought my 4th seat.
My previous models were Toledo (1992) , Altea (2005) and a Leon (2008).
Now I bought a brand new Arona FR with full led and DSG7. (lefthand drive)

When I visit the UK, just flash your lights !

·
Registered
10 Posts
Flashy lights.

Not many Arona's in the UK here so you just never know.

Can you advise me of something though?

Do you have the Wifi or WLAN menu in the setting of the radio. To hook up to wifi hotspot from your phone and send out a hotspot from the car?

In the UK the menu is disabled. Just wondering if Dutch vehicle has the ability. (looking to switch it on for Alexa capability)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I did not find any Wlan settings .
I've been busy with the navigation, and updated it in de VW site, the whole Europe card. that is also something not supported in the UK.
Also added POI , radar and traffic lights, and that works fine. not that I'm speeding all the time, but it's good to know where the speedcams are.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.