Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have today ordered a manual FR Sport 115PS in Desire Red with Magnetic Black roof. This will replace my Ssangyong XLV which suited some particular requirements at the time, but is not now needed. Most of my previous vehicles have been AWD but are getting too expensive. Even the new 1.3 Dacia Duster in top level trim with AWD together with some body trim will come in at around 18K, so I crossed it off my list and looked elsewhere. Obviously I can get a far better specification, but slightly smaller 2 WD SUV style vehicle for similar money so did my comparisons and the Arona ticked all the right boxes and receives very favourable reviews. This is a factory order, so 12-16 weeks delivery quoted. My supplier has agreed to registering on the 1st March 2019, so I'll have the doubtful kudos of being one of the first with the new plate. :cool: .

Have been reading through here, especially the threads regarding retro fitting of a centre console and discussions relating to spare wheel/tyre size. I look forward to learning more over the next weeks and months and hope I will be able to make some meaningful contributions (eventually!) :).

·
Registered
148 Posts
theforestdweller said:
Have today ordered a manual FR Sport 115PS in Desire Red with Magnetic Black roof. This will replace my Ssangyong XLV which suited some particular requirements at the time, but is not now needed. Most of my previous vehicles have been AWD but are getting too expensive. Even the new 1.3 Dacia Duster in top level trim with AWD together with some body trim will come in at around 18K, so I crossed it off my list and looked elsewhere. Obviously I can get a far better specification, but slightly smaller 2 WD SUV style vehicle for similar money so did my comparisons and the Arona ticked all the right boxes and receives very favourable reviews. This is a factory order, so 12-16 weeks delivery quoted. My supplier has agreed to registering on the 1st March 2019, so I'll have the doubtful kudos of being one of the first with the new plate. :cool: .

Have been reading through here, especially the threads regarding retro fitting of a centre console and discussions relating to spare wheel/tyre size. I look forward to learning more over the next weeks and months and hope I will be able to make some meaningful contributions (eventually!) :).
Welcome to the forum and your wait for a spring car (which is a great choice) when the weather should hopefully be a little better :lol:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts