Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been driving over a few potholes recently, after checking the car a few of the plastic Wheel Nut Covers (on SE Technology) are missing.
Has anybody bought replacements? If so where from?
Thanks.
Bill

·
Registered
2021 arona fr red edition
38 Posts
A regular occurrance im afraid , ive had to replace several of these on my 1 year old arona ( i suspect the powerful jet washers that valet centres use also dislodges them) i use a small blob of blue tack on each one now , seems to work.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just wondering will seat dealers update the sat nav software free of charge ?? anyone enquired ?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I got my wheel nut covers off ebay but be aware the locking nut ones are a different size.I got them separately but I forget were from

·
Registered
180 Posts
I removed all mine after continually losing them, the naked look is quite good I think.

·
Registered
473 Posts
adrianmole07 said:
Just wondering will seat dealers update the sat nav software free of charge ?? anyone enquired ?
No..but they'll sell you a new card with new software on it !
Easy enough to do yourself... Loads of threads on here.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I’m in the remove them camp,,I think it looks better anyway, I did this after continually losing them.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I’m in the remove them camp,,I think it looks better anyway, I did this after continually losing them.
Very Common issue , on my previous arona( se tech model 17 inch wheels) i also lost several i then used the blu tack fix to solve problem , i suspect it was indeed the powerful jet wash used by car wash. I now have a fr red edition on 18 inch wheels , use same car wash and have never lost one !!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts