Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Have just ordered a 1.6Tdi SE Technology Lux.
Can anyone tell me whether spare wheels, space saver or not, are interchangeable between Seat models, and indeed, do full size ones fit in the tyre well?
Many thanks, Tagsantite

·
Registered
148 Posts
Tagsantite said:
Hi, Have just ordered a 1.6Tdi SE Technology Lux.
Can anyone tell me whether spare wheels, space saver or not, are interchangeable between Seat models, and indeed, do full size ones fit in the tyre well?
Many thanks, Tagsantite
Welcome to the forum I took delivery of a SE Tech Lux a couple of weeks ago fab car and the engine is excellent if still rather tight... Not too diesel like put plenty of pull.

As SE Tech Lux comes with Beats audio it gets a space saver as standard as this is needed for the Beat subwoofer to fit within the wheel well of the boot. So if you wanted to fit a full-size spare then you would have to disconnect and remove the subwoofer - which is possible but you would loose part of the sound system which does sound good.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,
I knew about the stereo upgrade and the other extra bits with the Lux, ie winter pack, keyless entry etc but wasn't aware that you get a spare wheel.
Thank you so much for the information - it has saved me the cost of a spare.
Pleased that you like yours. Am looking forward to getting mine next week.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Tagsantite said:
Hi,
I knew about the stereo upgrade and the other extra bits with the Lux, ie winter pack, keyless entry etc but wasn't aware that you get a spare wheel.
Thank you so much for the information - it has saved me the cost of a spare.
Pleased that you like yours. Am looking forward to getting mine next week.
The sub fits inside the space saver so if you have beats you get a spare thrown in :mrgreen:

There seems to be quite a few in stock, I got mine in under two weeks as was sitting at the port...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, I've been quoted 7 to 10 days for delivery.
Got a really good deal. An honest px on my Mokka, Seat deposit contribution, a £500 test drive bonus and zero percent finance.
Have bought one in white with grey roof. They had an FR in that colour in stock which looked very nice.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Tagsantite said:
Yes, I've been quoted 7 to 10 days for delivery.
Got a really good deal. An honest px on my Mokka, Seat deposit contribution, a £500 test drive bonus and zero percent finance.
Have bought one in white with grey roof. They had an FR in that colour in stock which looked very nice.
Yep the deals on the derv Arona are amazing - as it was an end of June registration to meet their quota, I ended up with a cost price deal, 0% which had just come in on the day I ordered and the deposit allowance. No haggling just here is the best deal - was impressed by the dealer.

What I was most pleasantly surprised was that the diesel has a higher GMFV than the petrol on a like for like basis. I went for silver with a black roof - Monsoon Grey and white look really nice and go well together.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just been advised that my new car has arrived at the dealership.
Seven days from placing the order.
Picking it up on Tuesday!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.