Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully pick a new arona at the weekend if they pull their finger out. I'm having to buy a top of the range model as we want heated seats ( which understand are only in miss builds) . I only worry about the tyres 18" just seem to be asking for trouble !!

Have anybody had problems with the 18" wheels?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Consider retrofit heated seat!

Had them fitted to my Arona FR Sport along with AlloyGators to protect 18" wheels.

All fine to date!

Come back to me if want prices and contacts.

Keith

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi

Heated seats fitted by Premier Vehicle Systems in Harrogate along with the AlloyGators for around £450.00

9499B2C5-2167-4243-A355-194F9E21E64E.jpeg

I attach a photo of the seat switch. Heating is both seat and back driver and passenger.

Without this option the non availability of a heated seat option would have been a showstopper for me

Keith

·
Registered
8 Posts
Picked up a Lux a few weeks ago. It is a great car but I do notice the 18" wheels/tyres give a firm ride and I get a hard suspension 'crash' over certain road imperfections (not potholes) - wished they'd have kept the previous 55 profile tyres rather than gone for 45 when Seat rolled Easyconfig in. I haven't tried reducing tyre pressure as with the roads near me, that just seems like I'm risking more damage to the alloys... Also missing the heated seats I had before but the suede trim makes it a bit more bearable than leather...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well picked it up white with a orange roof. Wife is very happy as the only reason she brought the model is it had heated seats , it's full of tech . The only down side is the ride is a little firm due to the 18" alloys

·
Registered
355 Posts
Think SEAT missed a trick not offering some options.
And as for not putting heated seats on the top spec EXLUX.. well not great.
Just they could have done better. and actually asked customers what they wanted.

Think next year I will have seat heating fitted.
And NO rear passenger light.
wonder if could get one retro fitted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.