41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
pladecalvo said:
gm80 said:
to enable voice control just say 'hola hola' it works in my2020
What does the voice control do exactly?
on MY21 cars post Sept 2020 - nav, radio, media, phone, ask for nearest POI eg nearest petrol station, nearest restaurant etc .... you can use more natural language like ' Play Radio 1' etc ... supposedly enhanced voice compared to previous.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sbarker said:
pladecalvo said:
gm80 said:
to enable voice control just say 'hola hola' it works in my2020
What does the voice control do exactly?
on MY21 cars post Sept 2020 - nav, radio, media, phone, ask for nearest POI eg nearest petrol station, nearest restaurant etc .... you can use more natural language like ' Play Radio 1' etc ... supposedly enhanced voice compared to previous.
I just tried it. I ended up shouting at it. lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
There is a door under the driver's seat that opens down for some small item storage.
There is a door under the passenger seat that opens down to allow you to store the service manual
Just had the rac out because the yellow triangle warning was on also it affects the headlights and lane assit and power steering sensor rac said that the car was safe to drive 3 miles to the dealers it's the arona fr seat spoke to my son and said that I had dented the front and damaged the sensor and also drivers front alloy wheel damaged badly but no red lights and the rac man said it's only the sensor in the steering column and was safe to drive it seems strange that 3 men were looking at the front of the car if i had damaged the front sensor I would not have been able to drive because it affects the brakes and steering front sensor damaged surely the red light would have been on and the rac definitely would not let me drive the car 3 miles to the dealers has any one else had a problem with your steering wheel sensor please let me know ASAP Darrell

·
Registered
2 Posts
My seat arona fr has only got 40100 miles its brand new and even my wing mirrors don't retact all the time steering sensor come on the car is brand new I've been told by ex car salesman that they deliberately damage mobility cars more because mobility hardly check any iam annoyed because they have taken a video of the damage yet the rac said that it was fine and safe to drive 3 miles to the dealers and I have not seen the car yet but they said that I've got a dint on my car and the driver side alloy wheel was smashed in that must take hitting a kerb at least 25 miles an hour i would have lost control of the car Darrell 3

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.