Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure we have all experienced it where our partners or wives say those 3 little words "I told you".
My latest one was on Monday. Now I don't use my car every day so before it arrived the wife said why not get a car cover to stop it getting dusty in the garage when you're not using it. I thought this was a daft idea but after seeing the car in the garage after a few days it became a good idea to get a cover. So I got one.
So my FR went into the garage last Thursday to stay there for the Bank Holiday weekend.
On Monday I walked into the garage to do something and switched on the lights to hear a loud bang and a white powder floating in the air.
I then realised that a 5ft fluorescent tube had exploded right above the car showering the car and floor in glass and powder.
Fearing the worst the wife came in from the utility room to see the mess as you can see below, and on turning to leave said "aren't you please I told you to get a cover".

Between us I'm pleased I got a cover as hovering a cover is easier than hovering the roof.

·
Registered
23 Posts
After she came in the garage and said "Aren't you pleased I told you to get a cover", I hope you said "Yes darling".
I bet she's told you your fortune before. Can she tell me the winner of the 3.00 at Chester tomorrow.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.