Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have started to get some strange problems with this. The sound suddenly goes altogether, no Radio, Media, phone, Navigation, nothing. Yet I can see that the music on the Radio changes. I turn the system off and back on but no change, however leave the car for a couple of hours and its back???

Also noticed I'm getting a strange click sound from what sounds like the left side of the passenger footwell.

I will be booking it in after Christmas but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this

·
Registered
182 Posts
I have started to get some strange problems with this. The sound suddenly goes altogether, no Radio, Media, phone, Navigation, nothing. Yet I can see that the music on the Radio changes. I turn the system off and back on but no change, however leave the car for a couple of hours and its back???

Also noticed I'm getting a strange click sound from what sounds like the left side of the passenger footwell.

I will be booking it in after Christmas but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this
I have also had the occasional black screen with the radio and satnav still being heard. I'm told that it is a known fault which Seat are working on. We wait for a software update when they have worked it out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts