Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else find the interior lighting inadequate ? My Excellence Lux, picked up on 31st October has fancy cockpit lighting but NO lighting for passengers in the rear seats. Anyone else found this ludicrous ? Probably impossible to remedy.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yes same here Excellence Lux supposed to be top speck no lighting in rear very dark and because it has black head lining interior makes it even worse, my old Skoda Fabia had lighting in the rear looks like another cost cutting exercise by Seat.
wonder if one could be fitted and wired in to the front one?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Totally agree about the lighting, mines an FR with the black roof lining it's very dark in the rear, the front lights aren't that bright either, I was trying to put my granddaughter in her car seat the other day in the dark and found it really difficult trying to locate buckles and fasteners.
Poor show from Seat, I wonder what their thinking was in regards to not putting a light in the rear, it's such a good car, but little things like this are very annoying.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Its the first thing i noticed :shock:
but since getting my FR i think its even darker than the SE inside due to the black headlining and the FR has only two lights were the SE had as three which can be upgraded to LED as they are easy to change
I have been looking at changing the FR ones to LED but can not find a way to change them nothing in the manual or internet

·
Registered
35 Posts
Pop a mini LED in the location of your choice. Cost a few quid, very small and will stick pretty much anywhere you want. :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
The wall, ,,,was thinking that already, probably the easiest solution, but rather annoying that you spend 20k on a car then have to put a £2 led light in the back

·
Registered
66 Posts
Anyone got any bright ideas on how to improve the lighting in the back yet? I have an SE Technology but was surprised to read it's not even factory fit in the top of the range models.

·
Registered
420 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts