Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi I am johntee ordered my Excellence lux on 27th January looking forward to my new toy Monsoon Grey Black roof

·
Registered
355 Posts
Hi Johntee, welcome to the forum.
You should be getting your very soon..
We look forward to seeing the pics once you get it..

·
Registered
355 Posts
Ive not got mine Yet, its due end of May.. BOO HOO.. probably because i added the factory fit tow bar, it will take longer, and they don't have one prebuilt with that.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi, I'm Woody. CEO of a Vending Company in the UK. I now do more miles on the Internet rather than driving. Plus Three Grandkids to take on trips.
So buying a Seat Arona 1.5 FR Sport in Total Black. Getting on in years, so getting in & out of the Arona is great.

I always insist on a Seat Ibiza or Leon for Hire cars, love them to bits, plus over the years have bought my younger daughter 2 x Ibiza & 1 x Leon

I am a Spanish speaker, and partly live in Las Islas Canarias, so supporting SEAT this time was a no brainer.

To all you other owners and soon to be owners.... Mucho Gusto, y Buena Suerte

·
Registered
299 Posts
Welcome, the other half used to work for a vending company and it was always a nightmare having a van full of chocolate and crisps sat on the drive ;) ,
Enjoy the car when it arrives.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.