Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found and joined the Arona Forum and I am going to order our car on Monday 2nd July the last day of the Carwow Offer. Going for FR Petrol 115 in Eclipse Orange with Black Roof and Door Mirrors. Been advised by the dealer of a Sept / Oct delivery time is this the norm.

·
Registered
539 Posts
superorange said:
Just found and joined the Arona Forum and I am going to order our car on Monday 2nd July the last day of the Carwow Offer. Going for FR Petrol 115 in Eclipse Orange with Black Roof and Door Mirrors. Been advised by the dealer of a Sept / Oct delivery time is this the norm.
Welcome to the forum
Timing sounds about right for the manual gearbox of 11-14 weeks (plus 3 weeks for factory summer holiday).
Not in your spec, but to help others, auto gearbox is extra 14 weeks, the FR sport is also extra 14 weeks

·
Registered
148 Posts
Timing is about right for a factory order and a petrol car. Having just ordered a SE Tech Lux 1.6 115 derv that was in SEAT stock. It took a week to the dealers and 3 days to PDI, valet and then handover... I suppose an upside of diesels not being currently as popular until the government and media change their minds again :lol:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered the Xccellence Lux 1.6 TDI on the 17 April and I'm picking it up on Tuesday 31 July. It's been in the docks since 15 July and it arrived at the dealer last Thursday.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lakomee ,
Good pleased for you , what colour/s did you go for. I have yet to see an Arona on the road or in a carpark any where. They must be keeping well them well hidden , I might try to find out how many are actually on the road in the UK.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts