Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered Xcellence Lux DSG on Feb 23rd Desire Red with Black Roof
Looks like I long wait from what most people are saying.
Hope to get it before my birthday mid June

·
Registered
355 Posts
Hi OldGit.. Welcome to the forum.
I ordered mine on the 17th Feb, and been told I should get it end of May. Week 21.
But this is just prelim and not set in stone yet.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome Oldgit. You'll eventually get used to waiting. Wife's had hers on order since November launch. Still not arrived at the dealership.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome. Buying new Seat's since 2006. This is my 6th. Only had delay like this in 2006 when I ordered a new Leon Stylance Auto.

·
Registered
9 Posts
ORDERED MY FR 1-5 (DESIRE RED WITH BLACK ROOF ) ON 11th JAN WAITING AT THE DEALERS ON 15th FEB COLLECTED 1st MARCH

·
Registered
135 Posts
OldGit said:
Ordered Xcellence Lux DSG on Feb 23rd Desire Red with Black Roof
Looks like I long wait from what most people are saying.
Hope to get it before my birthday mid June
Welcome to the clan ! - for what it's worth it will be worth the wait - drives like a dream 115 bhp is punchy enough seats are very comfy I just did a 400 mile round trip only one day after getting it - I'm a landscape photo nut and had a booking in fort William very happy to have put the running in mileage on it already xcellence trim is very nice alloys are very tidy bit fiddly to clean see my photos on here if you want - roll on June then !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.