Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a knocking (clunking)noise coming from drivers side down by the footwell When I'm reversing. I put my foot on the break, to stop it makes a knocking noise(like a clunking noise ) not every time, could happen 4 times a day or 10 times, the next day nothing for a day or two then will happen again, just repeats like that all the time, it's been into Seat now 4 times. The 2nd time they said they found what it was and put new breaks on, its still happening now. I've recorded the noise and sent it to them so they booked my car in. They've had my car since Monday and they can't get the noise to happen. they've heard in all of my videos, so I'm at a lost end to what this could be.
I'm just writing this to see if anyone else has had this problem.
**Seat Arona technology lux 1.6 2018**

·
Registered
14 Posts
I had a similar noise and my dealer told me that was the spacing between the pad and the carrier said they fixed mine but not sure they have as still get the noise now and again

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what they told me, so they gave me new break pads but I'm still having the noise, thank you for getting back.

·
Registered
15 Posts
In the old days, a clunking noise from the front wheel on full lock used to mean the CV (constant velocity) joint had gone.

Don't even know if front wheel drive still uses CV joints???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts