Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Make a note in your diaries, the Arona's launch weekend is next Friday 17 to Sunday the 19 Nov at your nearest dealer.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Got my test drive booked for half 10 tomorrow.

·
Registered
299 Posts
It was good quite impressed. My mate ordered a dsg fr in orange with black roof. I am debating but think I'm going to go for fr sport with the 1.5 can't decide on colour yet and just awaiting confirmation of the sale of my current car.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Been back in today and ordered mine. Should be ready for March 18.

·
Registered
42 Posts
At launch it seems the supply of various models will be limited and therefore waiting times stretched but I like the new Seat ethos of a restricted option for model type and options, makes sense initially, although some folks will not like it. I think FR Model will be popular, if pricey!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Mystery blue and grey roof.

·
Registered
116 Posts
We ordered ours on the same day as you but isn't being built till the middle of March. Should arrive by April. Why such a long wait? Wonder if it's the colour/gearbox. Fr DSG in silver with black roof.
We never have any luck with waiting lists. Several years ago we had a nine month wait for a Skoda Yeti. It was due to a salesman mess up to be fair to Skoda.

·
Registered
116 Posts
We ordered ours on the same day as you but isn't being built till the middle of March. Should arrive by April. Why such a long wait? Wonder if it's the colour/gearbox. Fr DSG in silver with black roof.
We never have any luck with waiting lists. Several years ago we had a nine month wait for a Skoda Yeti. It was due to a salesman mess up to be fair to Skoda.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Ordered mine on the 12th of January, should be picking it up tomorrow. My dealer reserved an already built car on its way to the UK.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts