Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a original Arona Xcellence Lux on YouTube the dealer says one of the best features is the leather dash lol 馃槀 this is what my car should look like! But who knows what it will be like when It eventually turns up Apart from the orange roof!

Registered
Maziac said:
You should be OK. I'm getting mine later in May and I had it confirmed both by my dealer and Seat UK that the car is in transit and was built with the original spec.
What was your build week out of interest? Mine was week 16 and I'm trying to find out if it was built to the original spec.

I messaged Seat on twitter but they just directed me to my dealer. I'm going to my dealer tomorrow to part exchange my current car and collect a hire car so will ask them then but I feel like they will be clueless..

Registered
I think the leather dash is a must. It's the only thing in our FR that stops the whole interior looking like something made by fisher-price. Apart from the seats and carpets everything is rock hard plastic tat. The top of the dash has a groove running along it that reflects on the windscreen which is really annoying.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi I don't have a qlue what my build week is! I haven't heard from my dealer since I placed order May 6th-7th &#x1f937-1f3fc-2642;Yes I think the leather dash looks great, I've not seen a Xcellence Lux in the flesh only on web and in brochure.

Registered
Week 16 is 16-22 April

I gather the changes occurred sometime from 20th April, so probably worth pestering dealer for a written confirmation. Although I am still unclear if 20th was decision to change day or actual change day as production is normally locked for upto 3 weeks before

I am guessing there is a VIN number where the changes were implemented, so should be definitive cutoff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts