Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Flippin' annoying in the evenings getting my son out his child seat. Have to make sure I've eaten plenty of carrots during the day :rolleyes:

Roll on summer, less of an issue then!

Super Moderator
Roll on September when I can hand this pos back... Since it's gone cold here in UK, the windows condensation is annoying, and now the dash thinks it's a fruit machine with random warning lights.
I have zero confidence in seat techs and little confidence in the brand any longer.

Registered
How annoying is it to not have a light for rear passengers can't see a thing at night small thing but so annoying.
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Bumper Rim Automotive exterior

Ive got one of these, amazingly bright, USB recharging and the charge lasts a long time, thin metal plate sticks to the roof lining and light fixes to it magnetically, push on/off

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Roll on September when I can hand this pos back... Since it's gone cold here in UK, the windows condensation is annoying, and now the dash thinks it's a fruit machine with random warning lights.
I have zero confidence in seat techs and little confidence in the brand any longer.
Sorry to hear, I've had no problems with dash except the infotainment center that glitches now and again switching its self off and phoning people while I put my security number in.

Registered
Sorry to hear about all the problems, whatever you do, DO NOT replace your car with a Citroen C3 Aircross, now they are a mountainous POS, swapped from one of those to the SEAT.
The engine is gutless, tyres scrub at the front and they wallow like a galleon in a storm in a corner.

Registered
This worked for me: 6x LED Puck Lights Under Cabinet Lighting Remote Control Dimmable Closet Light | eBay . The double-sided tape supplied is rubbish so to attach the light I used a disc of adhesive-backed black velcro which is virtually invisible against the headlining when the light is eventually removed. Remote control is useful as the light can be switched on when approaching the car at night (if you remember to pop the remote control in your pocket earlier). Batteries have only needed replacing once in 18months.
At least the 2021 Arona now has rear seat lights as standard.

Registered
2022 SEAT Arona Xperience Lux 1.0 DSG - Dark Camouflage with white roof
How annoying is it to not have a light for rear passengers can't see a thing at night small thing but so annoying.
You'll be pleased to know that SEAT has listened to feedback and in the facelift version there are reading lights above the rear seats which come on when you open the doors.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts