Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's only a small thing but I can't believe there's no warning light for low washers, as I have just found out. Especially when you can't see the washer bottle. All the other sensors and lights and warnings and they leave this useful one off. I can't remember the last car I had that didn't have this!

·
Registered
45 Posts
that would be useful and stop the need to have old juice bottle with diluted screen wash handy in the boot. Never had a car with a low washer fluid warning light, SEAT or VAUXHALL

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wouldn't say modern era as the 15 year old golf I've just sold had one. Not the end of the world but just useful.

·
Registered
36 Posts
My 2012 leon had it, starting to think seat have not grasped the concept of LUX or the price they are charging.

·
Registered
73 Posts
My 2014 LEON FR didn't have it either. I'm surprised that the of the range lux doesn't have it either. It's not a big issue but it's something I've had in older cars

·
Registered
23 Posts
I may be going out of the frying pan and all that my car tells me verbally that the level is low I drive a focus at present?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No to be fair mine didn't, bit it did have a trip computer, courtesy light in the rear, glove box light which was lockable, soft touch dashboard and cup holders front and rear, that actually fit cups so you could have a cup of coffee to stop the tiredness. Just goes to show how things are changing.
:roll:

·
Registered
118 Posts
To say the Arona dash and info system is very similar to that which our other car a Skoda Octavia has which does have the low washer fluid warning come up on the centre info .... I'm gobsmacked our Aronas doesn't have it .. such a handy and appreciated warning

1 - 10 of 10 Posts