Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure about SEAT Quality control when you see cars being delivered with incorrect door cards and wrong steering wheel :|
Not what you want after waiting so long.
Example
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hhgxyplenhtb5x4/seat%20xx%20media.jpg?dl=0
I also see that there is an ( incorrectly named) safety recall on the wireless charging bay software.
It seems not to be so much a safety issue but more a legal one as the problem seems to be with the set frequency used to enhance the phone's signal.
I hear and please correct me if I am wrong that the recall will be to simply disable the chargers ability to farm outside signals.
If this is the case then you have to wonder whilst charging your phone in the low down charging bay what impact this may have on its signal strength.
Maybe another future recall to upgrade the software? Time will tell. Seems basics have been overlooked.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Interesting you mention the subject ,My Arona SE Tech First Edition Grey with orange roof has a piece of Stainless Steel trim around the Drivers side Window, not the full door just the front individual fixed sidelight window ,the rest is rubber trimmed as it should be

·
Registered
17 Posts
No other problems as I can see,had the issue with spare wheel now sorted, and the handbrake problem that other members of the forum have mentioned to be adjusted .

·
Registered
118 Posts
Erm .... mine has had a replacement ignition barrel ... car wouldn't start day after I picked it up .. but cannot fault my dealer they were fab and looked after me and my car while it was sorted x

·
Registered
299 Posts
Had squeaking clutch pedal, been in and required replacement parts of which one part is on back order, parcel shelf foot keeps falling off, again on back order, front wheel arch trim.not fitted correctly causing it to come away, requires replacement part after report submitted and alloy wheels have thin paint but has to be checked with paint depth huge and report submitted. To be fair the dealers have be Okay and making sure a replacement vehicle is available when it goes in next week for hopefully some parts to be replaced.

·
Registered
116 Posts
@Baggy
My wife keeps complaining that she can't start the car at times. It's a DSG so I just assumed she wasn't pushing the brake pedal hard enough. You've got me thinking it might be a problem with the ignition.

·
Registered
118 Posts
@mandaroo go get it checked as It might show a fault code like mine had - Mine wouldn't even try starting it was just dead on the last turn of key and nothing happened ...

·
Registered
116 Posts
Will get it booked in. It does start but she has to keep turning the key on and off before it will start for her. It hasn't done it to me yet.
It needs to go in for it's wireless charging recall so will get them to check it then.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts