Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
I agree on the stop/start button being on the wrong side, if like my wife you leave it in gear it makes it hard to see and operate!

Monochrome dash is another, had full colour in my Leon, but even the VW T-Roc has the same monochrome display and you ca nyou opt for the same digital dash in the Arona. Door cards do feel very plastic and a cloth/leathrette insert would have lifted the interior and given a slightly more premium feel. They remind me of the original door cards find in the E81 BMW 1 Series if you can remember the MK1 from 2004.

On the upside the aircon is powerful and does a good job, Beats audio is fantastic and ride on our pot holed roads is very good as is the handling overall. Higher weight of the diesel engine does give a meatier feel to the steering and brakes are excellent.

I have the 1.6 115 derv and on a gentle run can see mid to high sixties, motorway sees high 50's. After being run in I would expect a few extra mpg. You can tell you are driving a diesel but does suit the car overall.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts