Seat Arona Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have updated my Satnav to the 1730 version and when I scan my Arona using OBD11 I have an error in module 5F. The error is shown as B126CF2 - Navigation system Navigation database not enabled Intermittent. Has anyone else seen this and does anyone know of a cure ? The error can be cleared but reappears at the next start of the navigation. The navigation system works perfectly with the error

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just updated my software on the Satnav to version 1730. No problems and took about 30 mins. Many thanks to all who have contributed on the forum giving the instructions to assist with the process.

·
Registered
74 Posts
jonial said:
I have updated my Satnav to the 1730 version and when I scan my Arona using OBD11 I have an error in module 5F. The error is shown as B126CF2 - Navigation system Navigation database not enabled Intermittent. Has anyone else seen this and does anyone know of a cure ? The error can be cleared but reappears at the next start of the navigation. The navigation system works perfectly with the error
This is a known issue and seems to cause no problems.
As yet there is no permanent cure.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm lost unfortunately:
I had issues with my original SD card and while trying to copy and backup its contents I was refused by windows (I did open the write protection - it wasn't this issue).
I eventually only succeeded to format it w/o the backup phase hence I don't have my overall.nds file.
How can I recover from such a situation?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have now cured my problem by having Mapcare installed on my MIB2 unit by East Yorkshire Retrofit. I can now update my maps by just copying the complete download onto my card and not needing to change the overall.nds file. I no longer have the annoying error message B126CF2.
As long as I use a VW, Seat or Skoda card the VW software Discovercare does the complete update for me. This may be a way for orenfi to update his maps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have now cured my problem by having Mapcare installed on my MIB2 unit by East Yorkshire Retrofit. I can now update my maps by just copying the complete download onto my card and not needing to change the overall.nds file. I no longer have the annoying error message B126CF2.
As long as I use a VW, Seat or Skoda card the VW software Discovercare does the complete update for me. This may be a way for orenfi to update his maps.
Thank you, I still trying to figure out a way to do it w/o Mapcare or Seat intervention.
Is there a way if I have the original SD card and everything except its original contents?
BTW, I did manage to update once about a year ago.
I own a 2018 Arona style.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts