Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

I'm new to these forums having picked up my Arona last week. It's been a thoroughly enoyable drive (I went with the SE Technology).

I do have a few questions. Apologies if these are daft, my last car was a 2007 Ibiza and cars have moved on a little in 11 years!

1. Will I get alerts if the tyre pressure is low, oil is low, brake fluid and washer fluid is low? What alerts will I receive?

2. This is a silly question but on the vehicle status the colour Arona is different to the colour I have, can I change this? :|

3. Does the navigation system built into the Arona change the quickest route from A to B if traffic gets worse? I'm torn on whether to use my apple map because I know it'll update the route if traffic is bad.

4. Can I bluetooth a video to the screen?

Thanks for your help in advance!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hi
I am not a expert but will try to answer " some are in the Manual"
1/ you get a tyre out of balance warning comes up as a alert on faults on main screen brake fluid alert is in the centre dial
No windscreen washer level warning
2/ Mine is silver and comes up on the touch screen as silver " the centre one is just black and white
3/ It will update if major hold ups but this is from radio traffic info
4/ NO its Illegal but you but you can view photos from SD Card

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah thanks for your post Brian.

Will it tell me if oil is low?

Mine comes up as silver but I swear it was black for a while. Wonder if that can be changed.

Thanks for the other info!

·
Registered
177 Posts
JamesL,,, don't ever the car get to the stage where the engine oil light comes on, much better to check level regularly,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.