Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

My new Arona will be delivered this week and I am looking for some advice on the key items to check when doing the acceptance checks.
We got it through a finance company, so they're delivering to our house. I'm expecting the people delivering it will want to be on their way, I'm happy to take as long as I need to though.

Any tips on what to look for being signing the paperwork?

Cheers!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Bodywork, esp door opening edges, bonnet bumpers. Wheel rims. Seat trim, door trims. Think of the delivery process of drivers in and out making short manoeuvres.
Check for security wheel nut. All paperwork, incl service book.
Enjoy the Arona's first few miles then get to yer local SEAT people, they'll be delighted to give u free health check, check tyres fluids etc. and sign up should you need them.
Let us know how you like it.

·
Registered
420 Posts
DutchCourage said:
Hello all,

My new Arona will be delivered this week and I am looking for some advice on the key items to check when doing the acceptance checks.
We got it through a finance company, so they're delivering to our house. I'm expecting the people delivering it will want to be on their way, I'm happy to take as long as I need to though.

Any tips on what to look for being signing the paperwork?

Cheers!
There will be NO Service Book it all Electronic see my post on it

·
Registered
420 Posts
Untitled.pngUntitled.png

·
Registered
538 Posts
number6 said:
When did the service book stop? I got one with mine on Sept 1st.
You still get a book, but not the service book as well, which was relatively thin, and had pages for each service with a short tick list of main things to be done or not needed at that service, and a place for dealer stamp.

However there should be a print out of PDI completion

1 - 7 of 7 Posts