Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Just picked up my New FR from Darlington 60 mile trip back home what a difference from the 95 Engine in my SE Tech .
Big decision to change but glad I did it
Cancelled order from another branch so had it in four weeks :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
How about a photo?
My wife is picking her one up at the end of the week, same model, same colour.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jackswan said:
How about a photo?
My wife is picking her one up at the end of the week, same model, same colour.
Would love but this site will not let you upload photos from Phone a issue I have raised before

Colour r is great a LOT darker the shown in the Seat Configurator It is having the ceramic paint protection this week so will try to post when done

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just tried it from I phone still same as pc no way of uploading photos you can not add a image

·
Registered
16 Posts
Pity, it would have been nice to see what the magnetic gray looks like.
But how are you finding the FR model?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jackswan said:
Absolutely Loving it I was apprehensive about the seats and suspension been hard But its the only choice as far as I am concerned could not stand the dash on the excellence and did not want the keyless entry on the Lux
so far no issues you can feel the difference in the engine compared to my SE Tech 95
Everybody admires the colour it having the Nano paint procreation coating this week so have not been using it
Found out how to post photos so will be on this weekend

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jackswan said:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi all Found out how to add pictures :oops: is was simple
The car has just come back from detailer Had the Nano Ceramic paint protection before he coated it he had to Machine Polish a lot of swirls out and also were the protection film had been I could see them under his fancy light quite clear

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cartrooper said:
Looks really nice! How much was the paint protection? Was this from the dealer or private?
It was a private firm don't have it done at the dealers they just throw it on and its Not the same as a detailer who is l trained

They had my car 2 days it would have been one day and stand overnight but it had to be machine polished
It was £395 but that included all the wheels with a different coating and the Glass without out the polish it was £295 just check who does it in your area make sure its ceramic not a clear sealer
[/
b]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts