Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I am an about to be Arona owner, my decision to buy was influenced by some of the things I read here, so I thought I'd join up.

Hopefully I'll be picking up a new SE Tech 1.6 TDI tomorrow. On one hand I'm excited on the other anxious as it looks like being the worst weather for driving an unfamiliar car (forecast: freezing fog, snow later) and all the possible niggles that might occur with a new car.

Not new to SEAT - been driving an Inca van from new for the last 18 years - a solid if spartan ride with an excellent engine that still gives me 50 to the gallon. I'm hoping the Arona will be as trouble free as my beloved Inca.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Picked up today, first impressions are good.
No odd clunks or niggles (so far) and I'm enjoying it far more than I thought I would.
It drives really nicely and the engine seems to give good mileage straight out of the box.
Now I need to work out how to turn of all the tech I don't use :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Glad your enjoying it, the wife loves hers and I enjoy driving it as well, we've also got a brand new Polo GTi plus as well and I don't mind which car I end up driving each day. Unfortunately some young lad ran into the back of the Arona over the weekend so it's had to in for a new rear bumper and possible replace the boot lid as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts