Seat Arona Forum banner

New Member (Johnny B )

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  johnny b 
#1 ·
Hi,

I am 73 my 4th new Seat , I was considering the Ateca but a bit to large for my use . Watching all the press for the Arona over the early part of last year I thought this model was just my size for a golden oldie .Just before Christmas rang my Seat Dealer in Chippenham managed to obtain SE Technology First Edition on the 9th January Grey with orange roof . Couple of issues that are mentioned on your website which is a bonus for me knowing you have the same issues ,one is the handbrake issue with rear drums adjustment , and the difficulty of the Spacesaver wheel that somebody has kindly answered for me thank you with all the part Numbers which I have passed on to my dealer.

Thank You. Johnny B

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Thank You,being a fairly new car some information seems a bit vague even from the dealers, though it is basically an Ibiza ,Its time like these when you are able to collate each owners experiences for reference .

Discussion starter · #4 ·
Thanks to members of this website I have managed to contact my Seat Dealer who confirms spacesaver wheels for the Arona are avilable from the 14Th April to order,apparently there was a mix up with some being fitted with wrong size tyres !!

Discussion starter · #6 ·
According To Chippenham Motors it is the correct Spacesaver Wheel ( I Hope ) i believe it is a 16inch Diameter the tyre size fitted dictates the size of the overall wheel size and obviously has to be correct for stud pattern etc. I was wondering if the fact that the Drum brakes on the SE/SE Tech made any difference. Road Hero also advertise one and that is an aftermarket.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.