Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently taken delivery of a Technology 115 DSG. First time seat driver. Got to say I love it. Great view of the road, stable handling and nice power deilver

·
Registered
538 Posts
Welcome aboard,
glad you have managed to get yours and can enjoy it already, what car did you have before ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My last car (leased) was a Nissan Pulsar N-etc 1.5 diesel. I love cars but being self employed I go where my head says and not my heart. The Arona came up with such a great deal I had to go for it. No test drive not even a visit to the dealer. Just read a few reviews and thought. That will do. I am impressed. It is a good deal nicer than I expected and have been really impressed with the 500 so miles I have driven

·
Registered
68 Posts
Just answered a question so better belatedly introduce myself as a March delivery FR owner, Urban silver and black roof, with the 115 petrol engine. Very happy so far. Quite a jump from an old 1.4 petrol Ibiza which was pretty gutless.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Xcellence 1.0 115bhp Ordered March now built and awaiting transport to UK so possibly looking at the end of June for delivery.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts