Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My name is John and from Nottingham UK. I hope to be driving one day an Arona FR 1.0 TSI DSG 115PS red with black roof.
As a motability customer I ordered the vehicle 03/03/18 with a estimated delivery date of 28/05/18.
However I received a call from the dealer at the beginning of May 2018 informing me that the estimated delivery date had been extended for another 14 weeks, which means it will be sometime in September 2018 before I collect the vehicle. To be fair to the dealer, apologies were made and I was given the chance to cancel the order but decided to wait it out. I'll post again when I have some news.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum I just picked up my Arona ex/lux today and I am very impressed with the way it drives it will be worth the wait.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome to the club John I waited over 16 weeks for mine due to the GSM and Seat Belt Issue but was worth the wait

Enjoy my friend

Tone

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just an update on delivery, see post above.
Not having heard from my dealer regarding the delivery date, I gave them a call this week for any update. Was told there was no update, still showing an extra 14 weeks on top of the 8 weeks when the order was originally place, so looking around Sept/Oct but still nothing definite.
So I said that

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry about the above post, the cat jumped on the laptop and posted before I had finished. So continuing .........
So I said that I would probably be cancelling, at which point the dealer asked me to hold the line while he checked stock where he was working and lo and behold there was an Arona FR 1.0 TSI DSG 115 in stock albeit a different colour combo. 'Would I like that one instead'. So I jumped at the chance and will be collecting this Friday (29th June).
So I've gone from Desire Red/Midnight Black roof to a Mystery Blue/Monsoon Grey roof.
Should the dealer have offered this to me earlier?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anybody who has ordered an Arona if you get the order number from them then phone Seat UK on 08085 222 222 and ask them to trace it for you.
At least you'll know what's happening!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.