Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks

Just collected my wife's pre reg SE Tech Lux diesel (blue with grey roof and 8 miles on the clock) for £15.5K from Lookers Manchester (not the best dealer but the price was right). The car is great, but I'll have to wait for the the engine to loosen up a bit first to see how good the car really is.

I have a Just one question - as I will sometimes use the car with dirty overalls, does any know of a good value seat cover that is a good fit to protect the grey seats? - I don't want a waterproof plastic one but a washable velour type cloth one that could be on all the time.

Thanks

Rob

·
Registered
538 Posts
Seat don't really make any

Your best bet is the small companies that sell new over the Ebay platform.
Check the reviews to filter out the poor quality stuff, if you have just spent £15k then worth getting the expensive premium ones

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Snowdaddy - you're right, I'll keep on searching - its was much easier looking for covers for the seats in my Caddy van!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Did you have any luck in finding Seat covers of a decent quality. I'm hoping to find a dark colour rather than the grey/blue colour?

·
Registered
14 Posts
So.... SEAT do make pet-guard covers. I ordered them for my Arona, tried them at the showroom, didn't buy them. I thought the quality was not brilliant (thin material, which didn't look too strong) but more importantly, they covered the seat-belt fixings (with slots in the wrong place to be able to poke the things through) which means you can't have a passenger when the cover is in place. The solution? Amazon! I just looked for universal seat covers.
I realise my issue was with the back, not driver's, seat - but I'm sure the solution will be the same. The Amzdeal ones are pretty good for the price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts