Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A4A8A7E1-04FD-437F-AE27-A72313634E9D.jpegHi all - after much deliberation and narrowing of choices I finally picked up my new Arona FR (Tsi 115 Manual ) in Desire Red/Black Roof on Friday. It was a stock car that had just come in so I added the spare wheel and kit - which they (Dundee Seat) did for the factory option price and the Fabric Centre Arm Rest. The arm rest was well worth it as it completely matches the FR Trim. I had been slightly apprehensive before picking it up as I had only test driven a 1.6 Tdi SE Lux and not an FR with the firmer suspension etc. I have to say I needn't have been concerned as it drives great, smooth and quiet. To say I'm impressed is an understatement! I set off yesterday with 4 miles on the clock and drove 400 miles to Lincolnshire in foul weather - strong headwinds. As it's "running in" I took it easy and just varied my speed between 60 and 70 mph. It's only a 40 ltr tank but managed without a refill and averaged 55.4 mpg (indicated). That is incredible for a new petrol engine in those conditions. I found the seats very comfortable and the drive was just so easy. First impressions - what a good looking well designed car this is!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hi
Glad you like it still loving mine

1 - 2 of 2 Posts