Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Picked up our new Arona SE Technology yesterday. They had the car in stock so from date of order to collection day was just over 2 weeks! :)

The car has full LED headlights and is all one colour, silver, which is exactly what we want, we didn't fancy the 2 colour look.

The SE Technology doesnt generally come with the LED headlights and can usually only be ordered with 2 colours and the sales guy suggested they only made a few of these with this spec. Anyone else know anymore or maybe might have one?

Out of curiosity, should it have hill hold? It's the 1.0 95ps petrol manual, which i must say is pretty nippy for a 1.0 car. I also drive a vRS Octavia with 230ps so it's pretty impressive when you compare.

·
Registered
77 Posts
All UK market Aronas have LED headlights and hill hold assist. They can be ordered in all one colour or with a roof in either grey or black, orange roof can be ordered on the xcellence and xcellence lux models.
Most are ordered with a different colour roof to the body colour.

You can check the specifications of the car by going here and then downloading the price list.
https://www.seat.co.uk/car-shopping-tools/brochure-download.html
Enjoy your new Arona!

Edit. Sorry looks like I am wrong. According to the November pricelist I linked to above it is only the FR and above that have LED headlights.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear, the headlights we've got are usually only available on the FR model, upwards (in the UK).

How would I know if mine has hill hold? Is there a button or anything obvious I can see or do to see if it has it?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mine has these
image1.resizeViewPort.noScale.jpg

Not these which are normally the standard headlight on the SE and SE Tech model

seat-arona-headlights.jpg

·
Registered
77 Posts
Sorry I was wrong in my previous post. You are correct when you say it is the FR and above that have LED headlights.
Can't explain why yours has them as far as I know they were never an option for the UK market SE.

Hill hold assist is a function that is permanently enabled.
If you read the manual you will find a full description of its operation. Page 187 entitled "Hill driving assistant"

I will try to explain it.
If you stop on an incline and hold the car with your foot on the brake, when you move your foot from the brake and depress the clutch to select a gear the hill hold assist will keep the brake applied for 2 seconds in order to prevent the vehicle from rolling.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Nigel58 :)

Does the SE Technology have heated wing mirrors? It would appear not which I find surprising!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hi
Regarding the LED Headlights they were not fitted on the SE But there was a issue and confusion about LED tail lights been removed So a few SE were fitted with LED headlights
So if you have them It's a £600 bonus as that's the cost in countries that can spec them

·
Registered
420 Posts
nigel58 said:
All UK market Aronas have LED headlights and hill hold assist. They can be ordered in all one colour or with a roof in either grey or black, orange roof can be ordered on the xcellence and xcellence lux models.
Most are ordered with a different colour roof to the body colour.

You can check the specifications of the car by going here and then downloading the price list.
https://www.seat.co.uk/car-shopping-tools/brochure-download.html
Enjoy your new Arona!

Edit. Sorry looks like I am wrong. According to the November pricelist I linked to above it is only the FR and above that have LED headlights.
Yes you were wrong No SE had LED headlights only the few that were built due to the Rear Light issue

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Brian. What's the rear light issue? I'm pretty sure mine has rear LED lights. Definitely has LED headlights too

·
Registered
420 Posts
AronaKent said:
Hi Brian. What's the rear light issue? I'm pretty sure mine has rear LED lights. Definitely has LED headlights too
They disappeared off the configurator and were replaced by halogen but their was a thread on it but cant find it and the LED headlights were to compensate

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Couple of additions to my car this weekend. £280 delivered from Listers, Worcester. Great service from them!
The leather armrest was a doddle to fit - took 10mins. Even with the cloth interior it's the correct way to go as it sits well with the leather handbrake.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.