Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Well I took the plunge and ordered an Arona last week,
Ive gone for the the 115PS DSG, Excellence Lux in Nevada White with a Black Roof. also added the tow bar prep. Get one fitted later.

My current car is the Golf Mrk7 SE Tech DSG 150PS Diesel. with the uprated wheels and suspension(Factory Fitted).
I am just not doing the mileage anymore to warrant having a Diesel, 5 miles a day.. It never gets the engine hot, so killing the DPF.
Only saved with 1-2 or trips out to Germany a year.
What impressed me was that I got out of my Golf, and just drove the Arona, no hassle, no dramas, most of the controls in the same place, steering wheel controls ACC is on a stalk like the older Passat's cruise. Minor issues.

I looked at the C3 Aircross, Kia Stonic, Hyundai Kona, New Polo and T-Roc. C3 hated how it drove, wobbly..
the Stonic didn't have an Auto and same with the Kona.
The T-Roc for the same level of spec was Stupid money, and the Polo was not very far behind.
See that I did a massive bypass around the Juke.. it is hideously ugly, and yes i did drive one (was the hire car i got at an airport, before you as why i choose it.. I didn't, company I worked for did the booking). and I hated it, Cramped interior, uncomfortable seats, and ride was not good either.

SO, What with the SEAT dealer discounts etc, Got a belter of a deal, So now all I need to do... is wait for it to be built.
So fingers tapping and re-reading and watching every review I can find.
Downloaded the cars Manual already and have read through it.

DAMMM Ive got ARONA Fever :D :shock:

Been told it will be approx end of May when i get it... SOOO LONG TO WAIT... Ahhhh

May be later in the Summer an Arona owners meet could be arranged or SEAT if their is a SEAT Owners club meet?
or all go and crash a VW meet in our Arona's :lol:

·
Registered
118 Posts
I used to own a smart and went to a smart meet a few times so I'd be up for a meet up if logistically feaseable ...

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am im Hampshire, but i am always up going out for a long weekend, car club meets etc. what with having had lots of VW's then they have a few meets a year at various locations.
And I go out to Germany a few times a year, to meet up with expat friends.
Car Rallies/Events are usually good places to meet up, as lots of things going on, and good to get away for a weekend as well, have a few beers, make new friends. have a laugh, portable BBQ and its a party :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
I ordered an Arona Excellence Lux on 3rd January and I've still not got any date for build, etc.

Never ordered Seat before so don't know if this is normal for them as a company, but it seems quite a long time to wait to get any idea of a rough delivery time?

Anybody else got dates for orders?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.