Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excited to be picking up my Arona later this month! We currently have a DSG Excellence Ateca with heated window screen & park assist (amazing bit of kit!) which hubby drives & is the family car which I love! However my nearly 9 year old Altea needs replacing asap & managed to bag a DSG SE Technology white with grey roof yesterday from our dealership which is being built next week! Would have loved to gone for the Excellence (though can't really justify it as I only do about 5k miles a year) or gone for the red colour but too impatient to wait for personal factory build & wanted a new car before the winter! 😂 The 4 month wait for the Ateca nearly killed me!

Also - notice afew posts talk about 2019 model digital cockpit - what's that & will mine have it if being built next week?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Welcome

The specs of Ateca and Arona are different, although they are closer for MY19

The digital cockpit (electronic display) is only on FRSport and Xcelence Lux specs

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.