Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post on here, just ordered a new FR 1.0 with DSG auto box, I went into the dealers with the intention of ordering a 1.5 manual but was told that they were not even taking orders for this engine until November, then the sales guy asked if I have driven the 1.0 litre 115ps, I said surely that's underpowered, I thought well as I'm here I'll give it a go, well I was well impressed with the performance for such a small engine and could not believe a 1.0 litre could be so good, got back to the showroom and ordered one.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Congratulations!
I have a technology lux with the tdi engine.
The dealer didn't have a diesel available when I went for a test drive so he let me have a go in a 1.0lt petrol.
I was absolutely amazed at the performance. Far quicker and more responsive than my previous 1.6 petrol Mokka.
If they could have done me as good a deal on the petrol as they ended up giving me on a new diesel I would definitely have gone for the petrol.
Hope when you get it that you enjoy it as much as I do mine.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I have the 115 DSG Excellence LUX, and even though im still running in, it has a good lot of grunt. I do give it the beans now and then, and think that has helped during this run-in phase, as it is not sluggish at all now, 720miles in, and getting 38MPG around town..
should only get better...

Happy driving when you get yours..

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers, it seems that after reading comments on here I will be waiting quite some time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.