Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Nice, ive gone for the Nevada White with Black roof option Excellence Lux. Got to wait until June for mine.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GazzaB said:
Nice, ive gone for the Nevada White with Black roof option Excellence Lux. Got to wait until June for mine.
May the time pass quickly!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
photo_2018-04-11_22-48-48.jpg

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
photo_2018-04-11_22-48-48.jpg

·
Registered
41 Posts
very smart!!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
I see the weather is at its usual Cornish best :roll:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Took me 11 hours to get back from Helston once due to a tragic accident on the motorway ... part of the reason I chose the Arona was how comfy and similar lay out it is to the Skoda Octavia - in fact the dashboard is the same and Nav voice and entertainment system and controls are all very similar if not the same.
11 hours stuck in a car and at the end we didn't feel it too bad thanks to the ride and handling in the Octavia .. So when I test drove the Arona it was lovely and I felt at home straight away ..
Had mine a week now and I'm very happy with my choice
😊

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We now have driven it for 4000 km (about 2500 miles) and still love it very much, even on the "right" side of the road (which of course is strange, sitting on the left side). It is by far not white any more and needs a wash. I removed the insects frequently - so I found out that the windscreen wiper do not properly rest in an upright position, because there is not enough space.

·
Registered
66 Posts
silverhairs said:
Have you had the white dash panel fitted, that really lifts the whole interior up? Well what I've seen off the TV (you tube)
I think it is really one of those things which is down to personal preference really, as when I saw an Arona in a dealer's showroom with that 'feature', I didn't like it at all, and to be honest it rather put me off the car!

When I found out that the one we (it's actually my wife's car!) ordered was in 'all black', we were both very pleased!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
20180411_205137.jpg does somebody know where that could be in Cornwall?

·
Registered
299 Posts
I'm going to stick my neck on the line and say south coast and Carlyon bay but obviously I can't be 100% with that as it may also be just east of looe. That's my best shot. Can you make the next one easier.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Is that your Picture or at a friends, pub or Gallery?
If it yours, maybe pop it off the wall and see if it says the location on the Label.
If in at a friends/Pub ask permission or Gallery Just ask them, they will have a catalogue name for the picture, which may give the answer.

Apart from that it could be any part of the Cornish coastline, and could have been embellished by the artist to give it a more dramatic look.
If it was a photo then you could be more sure that it had not been altered. but not 100%.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It is our picture, waiting for us in the living room, back in Germany. It shows some Cornish coastal area where my wife's parents went on their honeymoon.

@Dolphinfriendly: & @GazzaB:
thx! Here are so many amazing places, it would take ages to visit all and find it. We tried to find a note on it, but there is nothing written on the back.

I think it still solves it's purpose as a memory and reminder for us.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
silverhairs said:
Have you had the white dash panel fitted, that really lifts the whole interior up? Well what I've seen off the TV (you tube)
Our dash panel is a kind of silvery coloured, the same colour as parts of the steering wheel and the shift knob. We like it also.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts