Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to tell me how satisfied you are because I am planing to buy an Arona with auto transmission.
I am between the arona and the Toyota Yaris cross.

·
Registered
455 Posts
90% happy.... annoyed at the penny pinching lack of rear seat lighting, and glovebox lights.... but not sure if the new ones have these now ?

·
Registered
548 Posts
Very happy overall, since the facelift came out in summer, most of the stupid ideas like lack of back interior lights, ACC not available on FR etc have been sorted

I have done 31k miles in just over 3 years and no plan to change it as very happy.

Both the Arona and Yaris cross are not the greatest in back for adults or teenagers (really need a bigger size) but fine for younger children

·
Registered
184 Posts
Another satisfied owner after just over 2 years. Like BFP above the lack of rear seat lights was annoying initially but I've sorted that. Overall MPG is 51.2 which is ok by me. I like the high-up driving position, comfort on poor road surfaces, smooth gear changes and peppy 115 engine. Lots of hard plastics inside but they do appear to be wearing well.

·
Registered
175 Posts
My 2nd Arona Xcellence Lux is now in its sixth month and only issue is flaky AM radio reception (not a concern for 99%!).
If I really want to be picky, then 1. No rear internal lights, 2. no rear cup holders, 3. no grab handles and all these in a top of the range model, but I knew that when I ordered my most recent one.
Smooth, economical and versatile. All car models may have the odd Friday afternoon rogue but my Seats have been very good, so far!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts