Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just collected my FR Arona after a 3 day delay due to snow.
I love it so far...Only one noticeable negative and that's the dark interior roof lining makes the car feel a little gloomy inside, particularly in the rear as the tinted windows add to the sense of darkness!

I swear the Arona I saw in the dealership had a light coloured roof?....Was I mistaken??

The one added option I was desperate to see included was a panoramic roof...Alas, this is not currently an option on ANY Arona....I believe SEAT are missing a trick there.....

My other half has an Ateca.....Main driving difference for me is the Ateca has electric handbrake which I much prefer over the manual handbrake with hill assist on the Arona...I'm used to not having to keep my foot on the brake and having to relearn hill starts!

So far fuel economy on my Arona is 5mpg better than the Ateca...yet both have the 115ps engine.

I haven't driven it out of Sport Mode yet as I prefer tight steering and more immediate throttle response.

All in all...I'm very impressed....just wish the interior was as bright as the exterior Orange paintwork... :evil:

·
Administrator
108 Posts
That will have been a different trim. The FR is the sporty model and as such has a darker interior. Other trims like the SE have a lighter coloured roof liner. I guess different tastes. I actually prefer the dark roof!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.