Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just curious, does anyone actually use this regularly?

I've used it twice since I've had the car in May, and that was only when I had friends in the car to show off!! Tried it to parallel park and bay park and it didn't work that well on either so I've never used it again! It left me a good foot away from the kerb for the parralel park and the bay park it was taking me very close to the car parked in the bay over so I gave up and did it myself!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Stringaa said:
I'm just curious, does anyone actually use this regularly?

I've used it twice since I've had the car in May, and that was only when I had friends in the car to show off!! Tried it to parallel park and bay park and it didn't work that well on either so I've never used it again! It left me a good foot away from the kerb for the parralel park and the bay park it was taking me very close to the car parked in the bay over so I gave up and did it myself!
I Have a different version version on my FR its in the passenger seat and keeps telling me I wont get in that gap or I am to near the car behind and also to far from the Kerb :D :D

·
Registered
355 Posts
Ive used mine a few times, Just being lazy, and had family in the car.

You do know that it get you out of the space as well?????

if you are parked, press the park button, indicate to pull out and the it gets the car to a point where you can drive out.
My Dealer did not even know about this function.

I used it once when I came back to my car and another new car had decided to park even closer. so I let the system do all the wheel twirling saved me having to wizzes the wheel around and back again LOL..

·
Registered
73 Posts
I use it for parking and getting out. The distance from kerb seems to vary but has never scuffed the wheels and furthest out I've seen was about 6 inches.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts