Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Im looking for you lucky Arona owners to help me out. I'm thinking of getting an Arona, I was looking at the FR Sport, but I was wondering if it has the Park Sytem Plus that is mentioned on page 238 of the manual?? Also is the boot a big enough size for 2 full size suitcase??

Thanks in advance

G

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi Gary,

The FR Sport does not have the parking system plus. It only has rear parking sensors. You'll need to look at the Xcellence models for more parking features.

What do you class as a "full size" suitcase?

·
Registered
355 Posts
The Excellence LUX is the only model with the park assist. it also adds in the rear camera system.
As for the suit case and how many you can fit. suggest you go to a local dealer and and have a look even take your cases with you and try them.
Also lots of video reviews on the net.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah okay thanks, I was wondering its not mentioned in the brochure, just the park assist for the excellence model but the parking system plus is only mentioned when I looked through the manual.
Thanks Ollie, I was wondering if it would take 2 cases that youd take on holiday, ie capable of carrying about 20kg of clothes each. Ive got a Qashqai just now and I can fit 2 cases quite easily in the boot, apparently its only 30 litres larger than the Aron boot, so I was just wondering if theyd fit in.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I've not received my Arona yet but here is a picture from this months Whatcar magazine with a group test including the Arona (FR Sport):

It says they can fit 5 suitcases in the boot. I'm not sure what size the suitcases are but you can sort of see from the picture.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's brillians Ollie, thank you. I found a website rica.com with dimensions on it but the Aronas too new to feature.

Thanks again

G

·
Registered
75 Posts
Happy to help! I recommend buying the mag as it goes into quite a bit of depth and compares the Arona FR Sport against the VW T-Roc and Hyundai Kona. There's also January's issue of Whatcar which compares the Arona SE Tech against the Citreon C3 Aircross and the Kia Stonic.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Before ordering I read the whatcar review and various other inde reviews .. then I personally looked at the Kia , aircross , Hyundai, and the Arona wasfar better for me

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Baggy, I'm deciding between the Arona, Ateca and 3008. Not due a new car til the beginning of July but looking now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.