Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having had the car now for 4 weeks we are trying to get our head around some of the controls on the steering wheel and specifically the phone.
We have come to the conclusion that whilst you can increase/decrease the volume of the call and mute, it doesn't appear that you can actually answer the call from the steering wheel as you have to press the phone icon on the touch screen. I've checked the book (page 121) and it makes no mention of what you press to answer a call.

Can someone with an Excellence Lux please help.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Nigel 58

You're absolutely right and on closer examination of the handbook that's what it says. I should have read it again.

·
Registered
2 Posts
On a related note. When I first used the phone controls on the steering wheel, I was able to scroll through my contacts to place calls. For a long time I am now only able to scroll through the most recent calls. I haven't found a way to revert this behaviour. Anybody any ideas?

·
Registered
420 Posts
EdGekste said:
On a related note. When I first used the phone controls on the steering wheel, I was able to scroll through my contacts to place calls. For a long time I am now only able to scroll through the most recent calls. I haven't found a way to revert this behaviour. Anybody any ideas?
You cant view contacts on the screen in the dash only recent calls contacts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts