135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1300 miles , disappointing about the rear seat belt issue
Folding mirrors sometimes don't unfold
Apart from that all good !

·
Registered
68 Posts
Wow. Looks the biz. Too old for racing red myself but this is my guilty secret preference. You are keeping it in good nick , too!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I think you are right. Two tone may not look serious enough but stylish is more down to personal taste. Good luck and remember to enjoy ownership and driving if you can!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hinerakatauri1979 said:
I think I will order full Desired Red. I do like with black and gray roof but as a business driver think full red is a bit more stylish, what do you think?
I think see one in the flesh first it's quite a bold Red sparkly when up close

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sanchez said:
Wow. Looks the biz. Too old for racing red myself but this is my guilty secret preference. You are keeping it in good nick , too!
Cheers for the nice comments about keeping the car clean , the red is called desire red it's actually quite burgundy like but with metallic flakes when u see if up close , I just fancied two tone ! - it's pcp deal so I will deal her in after 3.5 y

·
Registered
116 Posts
it looks lovely and well cared for. I am warming to the matching roof colour option now after a month of owning our all silver FR. Quite a rare sight. soon to be even rarer on our street once we hand ours back in the next few months.

·
Registered
118 Posts
My FR is Desire Red & Grey too , it almost sparkles in the sun it's lovely 😎
Had no probs apart from having a new ignition barrel fitted when it failed day after I bought it but after a month and 1300 miles I'm very happy with mine

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.