Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hinerakatauri1979 said:
I think I will order full Desired Red. I do like with black and gray roof but as a business driver think full red is a bit more stylish, what do you think?
I think see one in the flesh first it's quite a bold Red sparkly when up close

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sanchez said:
Wow. Looks the biz. Too old for racing red myself but this is my guilty secret preference. You are keeping it in good nick , too!
Cheers for the nice comments about keeping the car clean , the red is called desire red it's actually quite burgundy like but with metallic flakes when u see if up close , I just fancied two tone ! - it's pcp deal so I will deal her in after 3.5 y

·
Registered
116 Posts
it looks lovely and well cared for. I am warming to the matching roof colour option now after a month of owning our all silver FR. Quite a rare sight. soon to be even rarer on our street once we hand ours back in the next few months.

·
Registered
118 Posts
My FR is Desire Red & Grey too , it almost sparkles in the sun it's lovely 😎
Had no probs apart from having a new ignition barrel fitted when it failed day after I bought it but after a month and 1300 miles I'm very happy with mine

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.