Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to all the Seat Arona owners Im from Greece and first of all forgive me for my English. I'm not a Seat Arona owner, but I follow the forum cause I'm planning to buy a new car and this car is one of my options together with VW T Roc but I think that Seat Arona is more VFM than VW T Roc. I have not done a test drive yet and before do that I have to say that I have read all the reviews so far and now Im trying to take opinions from owners before proceeding .So the thing that I would like to ask all of you here is if you have noticed any significant wind noise when traveling on the motorways at very high speeds. All the reviews mentioned that there is enough wind noise coming mostly from the door mirrors above the 110klm/h , is that true? Further how is the engine and road noise inside the cabin and Im talking for the 1.5tsi as this will be my option, at high speed above the 120klm ? Do you think that the cabin has good noise isolation . I would be really grateful if I have some comments in my questions

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hello greetings from a Scottish Arona owner , I have the 1.0 tsi 115 hp excellence trim , version and I too read about and saw videos on u tube which suggested wind noise but I can say that it is not an issue .. the engine is quite noisy if revved up but in normal daily use I cannot say it is a problem as it is fine

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi Trogg, I do a lot of motor way work, but have only had my arona a couple of days. I personally can't hear the wind noise that's been mentioned, as for engine noise yes a little if you push it hard but no more that many other cars with similar engines.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts