Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just picked up my Arona FR and having played around with infotainment system I was wondering how you get Station Logos to appear?. I tend to have on DAB and I assumed, rightly or wrongly that they would be there as it is easier to spot stations.

Any ideas anyone

Cheers

·
Registered
420 Posts
Download them from internet then on to SD Card and follow instruction in radio setting s here a video

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for that, however I've downloaded that and had a look, it seems to be missing a lot of 'mainstream' stations, Absolute, Capital, Magic etc. Is there anywhere else for these?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I like you was missing some, I did the following

Go to the URL below

https://media.info/radio/stations

Click on the letter of the station, then click on the station.
Scroll down to the bottom and under the "Other information" section is a line "Get a radio xxxx logo for your VW car radio"
Click on it, and there will be instructions (bullet points) on how to install it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
After following the above I now have a full st of logos showing in my horizontal pre-set list.

Also for the duration of the journey after I set them I also have a big logo appearing on right hand side when viewing the individual station. However, next time I start the car that bigger logo has gone. Doesn't matter how many times I restore them, the bigger one disappears again. Is this a settings/memory issue or am I missing something when installing them?

·
Registered
420 Posts
The big ones are when that station transmits it own Logo on DAB Usually BBC channels

1 - 7 of 7 Posts