Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone , I am enjoying my new Arona and wanted to just share with you all that last Friday I travelled down from aberdeen to Birmingham to the classic car show and guess how many Aronas I saw on the journey there and back .......none !!! I was a oassander in a 3 series BMW, so had plenty time to stare out the window ! How many Aronas have you seen ?

Registered
I've been lucky, since ordering mine in January I've seen two. One red and one white.

I remember back in 2012 I was one of the first people to buy a new VW Up!, we were a rare sighting on the roads and every time I seen another we would exchange a wee wave. Now their bloody everywhere. So when I get my Arona I will enjoy being part of the "new kid on the block" group for a couple months until everyone has one 馃槀

Registered
Went to Peralta in Northern Spain three weeks ago.....................Didn't see ONE

Over here, seen a few, especially a 67 plate TANGO colour that my neighbour has bought.

Registered
I had seen 4 around the North East before I picked mine up last week. This weekend I did a round trip from South Shields to Shropshire and didn't see any on the roads

Registered
East midlands to Plymouth for the weekend saw the grand total of 1. I see a few more near to Coventry but the route I use is part of the test route for the seat dealers so guess that doesn't count. In our town there is 2, ones mine and the other is my mates.

Registered
Hi, I've had mine since 1st of March . I have not seen any in kent. I have seen 2 vw t rocs this weekend both in black. I guess t roc is gonna be very popular and arona less so. Rich

Registered
Rich said:
Hi, I've had mine since 1st of March . I have not seen any in kent. I have seen 2 vw t rocs this weekend both in black. I guess t roc is gonna be very popular and arona less so. Rich
Hi Rich, I also live in Kent, got an Xcellence lux turning up Thursday in Monsoon grey/orange roof so may see ya around.
I've seen a silver one in Swanley and an Orange one Dartford, also saw another Orange one on the way to Southampton.馃憤

Registered
Rich said:
Hi Ian, dartford could of been me . Rich
Lol, Parked in Asda Greenhithe car park?
Neighbour is looking at one for his also ..... Going to be like buses, don't see one for ages then all come at once ! 馃槀馃槀

Registered
Just been on a trip to from Yorkshire to Towcester to Leamington Spa to Coventry to warrick and back to Yorkshire, how many aronas did I see... 0. Saw more range rovers and jags than traffic cones. Guess we can feel like the elite until the word gets out.

Registered
You must have missed me then! I travel to coventry a few times a week, found out today that there is going to be another mystery blue arona being collected from Coventry next month so my exclusivity is about to drop a couple of pegs, also was told by the dealer that dsg cars are creeping up to 6 months waiting list so can't see the numbers increasing massively anytime soon.

Registered
I've seen a red & black one only in my area up until yesterday when I saw a white & grey one .. but those are the only 2 I've seen

Registered
I saw one the other day, I thought great first one, until it passed me and saw that it was the dealers demo car...
So NO not actually seen any OWNED Arona's around here.
From the time its taking to get the cars and how popular they are, they must all be only coming out in the dead of night... :)
or Very early morning Dawn excursions...
Like a David Attenborough... And yes I can See one now, creeping slow from its garage, the Arona is cautious not to disturb and be discovered... ladies and Gentle man we a privileged to witness such a sight. :)

Registered
I have seen THREE this week. One x Tango with Black Roof + One White with Black Roof + One All White

Not exactly London Buses but they are starting to emerge from the shadows.

Registered
I can't imagine they will be a rare sight for long. We picked our Arona up yesterday and our salesman alone had 4 hand overs before us all collecting Arona's. We had to wait for an hour before he got to us. All other Arona's were red with black roof apart from ours which is silver. It was quite a sight seeing them all lined up. The salesman said he had 3 hand overs the day before and they were also red with black roof Arona's.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Mandaroo said:
I can't imagine they will be a rare sight for long. We picked our Arona up yesterday and our salesman alone had 4 hand overs before us all collecting Arona's. We had to wait for an hour before he got to us. All other Arona's were red with black roof apart from ours which is silver. It was quite a sight seeing them all lined up. The salesman said he had 3 hand overs the day before and they were also red with black roof Arona's.
I guess the power of advertising is strong the Red black combination will probably be the most ordered I went for the grey roof , so far so good 500 miles in

Registered
Currently in Benalmadena Spain ... just walked along the prom to the marina and saw a lovely White with Grey roof excellence lux I'm guessing by the aloys 馃槉&#x1f1ea-1f1f8;

Registered
According to the Swedish transportation board, a mere 167 Aronas have been registered since the launch in november here in Sweden. I have yet to see another one, but an attractive price and design will surely make it a popular car in time.

Registered
I have seen one which is red with black roof twice, parked in Rosyth and in Halbeath retail park in Dunfermline. It might have been the same one and I didnt see the trim.
I then saw one grey with an orange roof driving into Kirkcaldy as I drove out the other day.
Sightings are rare as I have twice driven to Northumberland and back lately and havent seen one

1 - 20 of 53 Posts