Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my car for 3months brand new and there is a rattling sound that I can't figure out where this is coming from at all. So I have booked it in with the servicing team. Has anyone else had this issue?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We would, and the dealership will, need more info than you’ve given to try to diagnose the problem
Thanks the noise sounds like its coming from the footwell on the left side. I booked it in with dealership so hopefully they can come to a solution

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you find out what this issue was? I have Red edition Arona 21 plate. Had it since august and I now have this rattling noise like something is loose just like you said passenger side footwell. I find it is more prominent when in 3rd gear.
I ended up taking it to SEAT Reading they did a service and they said to me it was the springs that needed oiling . The noise has now gone. SEAT need to fix this as it seems like a common fault with the Aronas. The noise was definitely getting louder and louder as the gears when up and as i slowed down at the time i had the noise. Really hope you get it fixed :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts