Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was due to take delivery of new Areon SE Tech. on 18 May.
Have been advised by dealer that this will be delayed due to above issue.
Seat expected to provide guidance early next week.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Feel bad for you and others but kind of ironic, given the maximum NCAP safety rating. Perhaps the seat belts will be tested in these circumstances in future. Wonder if cost cutting implicated in the apparently soft opening of the release catch. Stupid corner cut if so. Speedy resolution recall now the order of the day.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Our Arona Xlux is due to arrive at dealers tomorrow and been in to sign finance paperwork today and mentioned the mobile booster and seat belt issues. The mobile booster is an easy fix and they are waiting to hear the latest news from Seat tomorrow morning when head office reopens. We ordered on 7th Jan and we are now so close but this latest fault may hold up our pick up date.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm picking up my XLux in the morning after waiting for so long (ordered 4 Jan) If i'm told i'll have to wait till the seat belts are sorted i think WW3 will start, i have had very little feed back from my dealer since i ordered the car and the only time i get any info is when i pester Seat uk and they in turn get the dealer to phone me.
I will tell them when you have the parts to fix the problem the i will drop the car back and wait for it to be done as it's only myself and the wife that use the car and we don't have passengers in the back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts