Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
They are usually associated with the park assist systems.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hi
I have just checked my SE and it has not got them suspect yours is a miss build and somebody has put the wrong trim on .
surprised it was not picked up as park assist is only on the excellence

Just realised yours is first addition so anything could have gone check your parking display and see if it show sided as well as rear

·
Registered
135 Posts
roscoeakita said:
I have a Arona SE Tech First Edition which comes with reversing system in the form of 4 sensors on the rear bumper.
However around the corner from the rear bumper are 2 more sensors , 1 each side, I have checked the manual and cannot find any reference to them.
Anybody any idea what they are for?
Pic attached
.https://www.aronaforums.co.uk/download/file.php?mode=view&id=346
[/quot

It could be lane collision avoidance system mine has it

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everybody, but there is no reference on menu for park assist ,side warning, or lane collision avoidance.
Would they really put these in without going all the way and connecting to system.!
Going to check with Seat agents and wonder where I stand if it is an error.

·
Registered
299 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dolphinfriendly1012 said:
Had a look on auto trader and this one appears to be the same, looks like the sensors on the rear arches. It's the only one lime it so could well.be an error in production.
Can't quite make it out on the Auto Trader car, in addition can't make out the sensors on the rear bumper. Even if I am wrong surely they wouldn't fit side sensors without rear parking sensors
Even when I blow up picture still not visible on my lap top.
On the other hand could be my eyes and my 9 year old lap top.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.