Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im getting my arona in a month, I'm hoping it's more reliable than my Peugeot 308sw.

Can people tell me how reliable the arona is and if any issues what should I look out for?

·
Registered
177 Posts
I've ordered on the premise that it's a VAG group vehicle so should be very reliable, but I suppose time will tell.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Had mine nearly 3 months and have done 3300 miles

No problems, rattles or faults so far

·
Registered
22 Posts
Approaching 5k with no problems, other than the middle seat belt recall,which maybe awaiting on our return.
Currently on the Turkish Mediterranean coast, lazing in a very pleasant 24 oC - but quite fresh at night, and you know what?
No tourists...!

Planning to replace the tinny horn with something a little more positive.

Boris.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Solid reliable first year! No problems whatsoever, first service done all checks sound. 9300 miles including return trip to Spain, cruises along great and ave mpg around the 50. 1.0 litre petrol 95 bhp manual. Best features - heated seats and adaptive cruise.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Now done over 24,000 miles,
in 4 months time will be due its MOT at 3 years

Had 2 annual services (and the rear seatbelt recall was done at first service), my choice as I do more urban driving with few longer journeys

I have swapped tyres around myself, muddled through first winter on the Pirelli P7 summer tyres it came with, but now use winter wheels Nov-April for safety.

Was intending to compile list of things to do before warranty expired, but nothing is needed, nothing has ever gone wrong, or needs fixing. So for me 100% reliable (that's tempting fate)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Cap boiler said:
Solid reliable first year! No problems whatsoever, first service done all checks sound. 9300 miles including return trip to Spain, cruises along great and ave mpg around the 50. 1.0 litre petrol 95 bhp manual. Best features - heated seats and adaptive cruise.
Do all Aronas have heated seats? I have a 2019 Xcellence and I can't see any switch for heated seats.

·
Registered
72 Posts
No not all. If you have its a button either end of the heating control panel

·
Registered
540 Posts
pladecalvo said:
Cap boiler said:
Do all Aronas have heated seats? I have a 2019 Xcellence and I can't see any switch for heated seats.
Fitted for a few months in summer 2018 (when shortage of leather dashboards and seats), then became standard 2 years later. Others didn't have them

·
Registered
451 Posts
MANY thanks.... Used to add pics from off site storage, but it's a major pita !
Funny how you can overlook the obvious 🤔

·
Registered
270 Posts
No faults.. @ 30000km, only one thing.
The big X on the rear ... comes off, second time now.
My car : March 2019

·
Registered
2021 arona fr red edition
23 Posts
1 year old , first service and inspection completed plus wheels rorated at a local garage ( genuine parts used and vw oil , cost £75.00 all in ) covered 10316 miles , Vehicle has never missed a beat. Only niggle is when headlamps on , i get other drivers flashing me as though im on full beam , which i never am. Visited seat dealer settings confirmed to be ok ,

·
Registered
39 Posts
Mordey said:
No not all. If you have its a button either end of the heating control panel
OK thanks. I don't have that button. Wouldn't be much call for heated seats here in the south of Spain anyway. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts