Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for any excellence owners to post pics of both rear clusters mine seems to only have one revering bulb in the left hand side cluster ? Is it his correct
Update :- upon checking there does seem to be only one !

·
Registered
299 Posts
Yeah I only noticed this the other day just the one, might see if I can change it to a good quality Led bulb for better light. I'm also assuming the fog light is built into the brake light as I can't see any bulb, suppose I should check really but it's raining.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah it's stopped raining here I put on both fog lights and you're right the other side of the reversing light is indeed the rear fog red led's

·
Registered
420 Posts
Williecarona said:
Yeah it's stopped raining here I put on both fog lights and you're right the other side of the reversing light is indeed the rear fog red led's
Yes standard practice on all VW and Seat I think the Audis are the only ones to have two that would account for the Price ! :D

·
Registered
299 Posts
Been and tried it now the sun is out. I know the fog lights meant to be bright but after putting my hand in front of the lamp it now looks like I've been to the Caribbean. 😄

·
Registered
116 Posts
@Brian566
Skoda also have 2 reverse lights. (Don't know if all do) but the last 2 we've had have had 2 bulbs. Who needs Audi when you can have a Skoda.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts