Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Bonzo said:
Don't think they liked it much 馃榾

Nope - trouble is they are kinda right in a couple of areas ie drum brakes on 95 TSi/TDi and cheap feeling interior feeling worse on SE/Tech/Tech Lux than FR and above. Same trim as a bottom of the range Ibiza...

I guess they have not driven a Renault Capture I found that felt allot worse than the Arona, just as plasticity inside but felt slightly cheaper. Engine was woeful (90 TCI) and handling felt as though I was riding on oval shaped wheels :lol: Quite nice looking though but Arona has it licked.

Manufactures seem intent on maximizing profit on these mini SUV's - building them to a strict price, sometimes at the cost of quality IMO.

Arona does look good and has great road presence as well as being a fun drive...

Registered
My Arona Has discs all round yes it is a bit cheap inside but I am the only one on our Estate who has got one.If I pull up next to another car I can see the looking out of the corner of their eyes at my Arona. As one of my neighbours said the Arona looks a bit special. The reviewer is probably jealous and drives around in a Vauxhall all day.J ust a cardboard box with the flare of a paper bag

Registered
honeybear said:
My Arona Has discs all round yes it is a bit cheap inside but I am the only one on our Estate who has got one.If I pull up next to another car I can see the looking out of the corner of their eyes at my Arona. As one of my neighbours said the Arona looks a bit special. The reviewer is probably jealous and drives around in a Vauxhall all day.J ust a cardboard box with the flare of a paper bag
Yep, I still see very few on the roads, nice to be in something not too common.

I had a Corsa E prior to the Arona and the dash was actually better made in the Vauxhall than the Arona, squishy top and the door cards had fabric inserts as standard. Astra K and Grandland X have finally moved the game on for Vauxhall both in looks which are subjective but interior build quality which actually surprised me due to it being quite good! I have heard the Astra K's brakes are not as good as they should be either - another plus on the disc brake equipped Arona decent brakes drums are OK as well, just the handbrake issue with them.

Registered
I have found that no matter what car you have and I have had a few believe me, there is always some one giving negative vibes. Well you could go and buy a Renault, Fiat, MG and to the person who tested the car for Auto Dandy and said the build quality was very poor on the Arona. Well so was your review. now go back to testing pedal cars.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.