Seat Arona Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ,
I have a lot or Road noise coming from the rear passenger door behid the drivers seat. Seems to be coming from down below.

Is this a common issue or do I have some trim likely to be missing or the door misaligned etc ?
Ive considered even installing a type of window draft excluder around the base. The other doors seem ok?

Anyone else suffering from this..
Thanks

·
Registered
148 Posts
stevenh365 said:
Hi ,
I have a lot or Road noise coming from the rear passenger door behid the drivers seat. Seems to be coming from down below.

Is this a common issue or do I have some trim likely to be missing or the door misaligned etc ?
Ive considered even installing a type of window draft excluder around the base. The other doors seem ok?

Anyone else suffering from this..
Thanks
Should not be too bad so could be a door seal or door card fitting issue.

I fitted sound deadening to all of my doors and the door cards. Which, has reduced road noise by quite a fair bit and improved sound quality of the Beat's system quite a bit. Also found fitting an armrest reduced noise from the transmission tunnel area slightly as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.